Ticket purchase options for the Summer Festival
– Open ticket sales begin with the Early Birds Celebration at Orcas Center on May 2, 2017 at 8:00 am.
– Online ticket sales open at 7:00 pm May 2 and continue through the Festival website here.
– Telephone ticket purchases can be made beginning May 3 by calling the Orcas Center box office at 360-376-2281.
– View concert information on the Orcas Center website here.
Main Series Concerts | $33-$39
Student (18 and younger) | $10
Lopez Concert | $25
The Children’s Concert and Senior Program are FREE with a courtesy ticket from the Box Office.
Unless otherwise noted, all performances take place at Orcas Center.
The Robert Henigson Concert on the Village Green is free to the public. No tickets are necessary.
Know the Score Lecture Tickets
KTS lectures on Orcas | $30
KTS lecture on Lopez | $25
Students (18 and younger) | FREE
Please: If you find that you cannot use your tickets, let the Box Office know right away and well before the performance starts.
– Exchanges are dependent on seat availability.
– In the event that you cannot use your ticket, Thank You for donating your ticket back to Orcas island Chamber Music Festival. Ticket returns can only be accepted up to 10 minutes prior to the concert start time.
– Returned tickets are sold as they are received, giving priority to the Wait List (Wait List begins in the lobby one hour before each event).
– You do not need to be a member of Orcas Center to purchase tickets for the Orcas island Chamber Music Festival. OICMF contracts with Orcas Center for Box Office ticket sales.
– Please do not bring children under the age of six to evening performances. The Children’s Concert is uniquely planned for young children. Do plan to bring your youngsters to this very special concert. Courtesy tickets are required and are available at the Orcas Center Box Office.
Orcas Center Seating Chart PDF
If a member of your party requires wheelchair seating or a hearing device, please contact the Orcas Center Box Office at 360-376-2281.